Dec 9, 2011

X FACTOR - RACHEL CROW [ELIMINATED] [VIDEO] [EMOTIONAL]


Well, well, well. What happened last night on X-Factor really shocked America I guess. Well, I'm am so sorry to say this but, BE FAIR. I know how hard it is for people to fathom the phrase "be fair" because face it, we all have an opinion. However, as an adult I find it motivating to know that viewers like myself are actually voting for the person with the most talent. I really doubt Rachel Crow woke up today WITHOUT a contract on the table from Disney, Nickelodeon or any other child/teen agencies. She has talent but not the type of talent I want in MY RADIO or on my iPod. I believe the winner of these show's should appeal to the vast majority of music listeners well those who appreciate music. I know those who appreciate music would appreciate a soulful aspect more as opposed to a cute kid voice and kid face. Rachel Crow will be a SUCCESSFUL individual. In fact she probably already has more money I've ever earned or will ever make as of today. To the winner of last night's elimination Marcus Canty I salute your humble abode and the humble pie you eat must taste better and better every week. Truth speaks louder than voting for popularity. In this case the popular vote was the vote that held the most truth up until this point of the show. That was by far the toughest elimination. As we see. Good luck Rachel and keep on truckin' Marcus.




SHOULD RACHEL HAVE BEEN VOTED OFF INSTEAD OF MARCUS CANTY?



0 comments:

Post a Comment