Nov 14, 2011

King Krule's Self-Titled EP Brings That Real Jazz Back


Archy Marshall aka ZooKid aka, as of now, King Krule, has released a 5-track EP and trust me when I say that this kid is not just another musician. Although young, born 1994, his music is everything but young. He clearly has a strong jazz-influence embedded in his music. The new self-titled EP sounds almost like if Herbie Hancock and Morrissey got together and jammed. I was blown away when I heard his songs. I recently found out about him from a Fader Interview I stumbled upon on youtube. He's also the lead guitarist and vocalist in the band. Shout out to Fader, but that 'interviewer' is corny as fuck. From their I was eager to hear his music, and was not dissapointed. check out the EP available now. #nextinshow



0 comments:

Post a Comment