Dec 27, 2011

DNTE *Hungary DJ* Exclusive Interview


This week Next In Show came across another internet sensation from another country. This time DNTE has provided us with sounds for the future. A Hungary native, DNTE is travelling all over Europe right now to promote his latest effort entitled Wake Up. Don't expect the same old dubstep. This sound is ahead of it's time. Fits as the Next In Show feature of the week. Check out the Exclusive Interview below.





Dnte - Wake Me UP by Dnte


What does DNTE represent?

Dnte is one of the newest, fresh artists to make impact on the scene of electronic music.
He achieved some uniqe sounding of his own, where the classic instrumentation is mixed with synthetic sounds, creating a surreal atmosphere this way. 

Where are you from?

Hungary

Have you ever been to the states?

Not yet.

What is the biggest difference and similarity between yourself and the Artists from the United States?

difference : sound
    similarity : love of music 

I took a look at your catalogue and it is thorough. What motivates you to consistently put out music?

The music is the one of the best way to express feelings in your own language. I would like to share my music with more people.

How was your EP Wake Up inspired?

"Wake me up EP" is a story about guy who have to wake up and see the truth. It is tells 8 experiencies about life.

What is your favorite track?

From my album my favorite track is "wake me up", that's why i gave this name my album too.


When did you begin producing your own music?

I've been producing music 2004,but working about my Wake me Up EP from 01/2011

I read you produced many beats for hip hop groups. Do you just give people a disc of your instrumentals?

no, sometimes they write me , sometimes i write , you know the way of collabo, if you like the other stuff... great to work together.

like this hip hop band : 


In October you performed in Germany. How did it go?

was super, it was organized by Finest Ego and Skribblegebibble


How are you ringing in the New Year?

I will spend time with my girlfriend somewhere over the rainbow.

In 2012 what can we expect from DNTE?

Many remixes, live act in Italy, France, Slovenia, Romania, Hungary, England, Germany... and new songs by me.

What is one piece of advice for people wanting to make music a career?

Good question. Doing-doing-doing your own stuff!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment