Dec 2, 2011

Who Cares About This Planet? by Made Wade [Video] MUST WATCH

I was searching through the web today and came across something I thought was amazing. The artist known as Made Wade from Toronto, Ca has given us a very insightful "Spoken Word". It as it sounds speaks about the contradictions in our lives and our lifestyles in the midst of us proclaiming to be "green" and conscious to the fact we need to help the planet.



He's right, in most lives people don't see nor have the luxuries we fortunate bunch do. We the same folks who opt to help are the same with little regard to the little things we do with negative impact. So when he say's "Who care's about this planet, I like to think I do, but do I?" I feel the impact of the poem. We say, and say, but what do we do, to help.

This poem and epic video was created for the iQ cleaner brand which aims to help it's users decrease their carbon footprint. They urge their users to re-use their bottles to help reduce the packaging waste by 80% and the carbon footprint by 70% I love the idea of being able to use and then use to give back.

Music Credits: 
Max Richter
Fat Cat Records 
maxrichtermusic.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment