Sep 20, 2011

The TWILIGHT Saga: BREAKING DAWN pt.1 [Trailer]


Well folks, it's that time again. Another Harry Potter I mean Twilight movie, I love Twilight by the way. This time though it's not just a move, it's part one of a series of movies. Nice. So I get to enjoy a new batch of popcorn while viewing the same story. I hope not, the same story that is, I don't like popcorn and besides after watching this trailer this will probably be the best movie of the year, hands down. With the action to go with the great story Twilight movies all have and a Big, Big, Big jump in suspense. Tell me you're not seeing it in theaters and i'll think your crazier than Jacob trying to protect Bella with a vampire baby in her belly. Oops, did I spoil that? Or did the trailer do it for ya. Either way don't be sad, fortunately we get a double dose of trailers with this release. Both superb and almost like a movie themselves, damnnn yeah I'm going to share this with everyone.

~ENJOY~


~and then~


2 comments:

Post a Comment