Sep 11, 2011

Drake Leaks 2 New Songs and a Remix


The countdown beginsfor the release of Aubrey Graham aka Drake's second classic, Take Care. Overthe summer Drake released the first single to his album Headlines whichdebuted at #13 on the Billboard charts and has gone #1 all over radiostations worldwide.


As you know, the never-forgotten day of September 11th is today and tonight Drizzy humbly released two rumored tracks fromTake Care and a hot remix. Album tracks include Club Paradise & Free Spirit, both produced by Drake's best friend and personal producer Noah Shebib aka 40. Waka Flaka's new neck breaker, Round of Applause Remix features a cold verse from Drizzy. These two songs are amazing. The type of shit you get goosebumps listening to, but I don't know, that's just me. Club Paradise seems to loosely describe a Toronto Strip Club, while Free Spirit keeps you moving, plus features Rick Ross. Rozayyyyy! The song samples the sade classic, I Will Be Your Friend, from her 1984 album Diamond Life. The chemistry that 40 and Drake have when working together is uncanny. They have successfully paved their own lane with achillwave meets grunge hop sound in their music. This album will sound morelike his mixtape So Far Gone.


Take Care is it's ownmission, Drake said in an interview with Shade 45. "I'm really going back tothe So Far Gone where, first of all, as much as the label and peopleare fighting me, I'm not doing 14 songs, 'cause it doesn't give me enough. Iwant to do interludes, transitions and different moments. I have an overabundance. I've never had this many raps...It's gonna be an experience...Ioften hear people reference So Far Gone and Comeback Season, 'Aww, we miss that.'And while that was a point in time they miss, I was an underdog, and that willnever happen again, unfortunately...That's not to say I can't provoke thosesame emotions...I really want to write great 'life' raps. I just want to writefor the people and speak for my generation." 

Stay tuned to #nextinshow for the Full Take Care Review




Drake's Blog: Octobers Very Own


#Drake #Take Care #Free #Spirit #Club #Paradise #Round of #Applause #Remix

1 comments:

Post a Comment