Mar 28, 2012

*New Music* Ryshon Jones x Rope Chain Produced By Thelonious Martin [Listen]


Ryshon Jones is back on his grind with a couple back to back new tracks, which will be included on his Basquiat mixtape dropping next week. Ryshon also has a PSA to the world: "


another new track  ive decided that next week I will release a mixtape "Basquiat" and will feature the material I leaked since December, remastered songs,diffrent versions as well a new material  after that I will release  Shonny Darko (Po Diss Head) EP all to whole people over until my project  Fuck My Job:Life In Reverse: drops at the end of the summer."


He goes on to say that Fuck My Job: Life In Reverse will be available on iTunes. #makingmoves #nextinshow



Rope Chain Produced By Thelonious Martin



Wape Up Produced By Talen Ted



0 comments:

Post a Comment