Jan 10, 2012

Keke Palmer Covers 'VIBE Vixen' Discusses New Role In 'A Virgin Mary'




Keke Palmer say's she will be playing a more mature role than what she's known for in Virgin Mary. In an interview with Vibe Vixen magazine the eighteen year old Palmer says "People have always known me, as I said, as Keke Palmer the ‘good girl.’ In this movie, I’m not necessarily being a huge slut, but my character is just that. She’s like, ‘I’m a sex enthusiast. That’s who I am,’ but the reason why I chose this film was because it’s different from what everybody knows me as. And this character spoke to me because she was funny, she was likeable.” 

Well the girl is good so I mean there's not much to say. I'm glad she's choosing her roles wisely and not just being assigned stuff and doing it. She has the class of an A list diva and the resume to prove she get's the job done as proved in her roles in Akeelah and the Bee, The Cleaner and her TV show's True Jackson VP and Degrassi. Look for Keke in the 2012 release of Ice Age: Continental Drift and Ragz a movie focusing on her other talent - singing. Good Luck Keke.


GO WATCH "JOYFUL NOISE" STARRING KEKE PALMER IN THEATERS NOW

Full Interview On Vibe Vixen

0 comments:

Post a Comment