Nov 1, 2011

Kid Cudi - Cage - Shia LaBeouf in "Maniac"

It's what I've been waiting for forever. Well, not forever but finally Kid Cudi and Cage release the short film entitled "Maniac". The song is off the album Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager. The idea of the visual is a camera crew going around filming these two massed murderers (Cudi and Cage). Way Gnarly and violent. Hollywood superstar actor/producer/director Shia LaBeouf is actually the genius behind the films direction. On the flip side I congratulate Cage or Chris Palko for his new Hollywood fans who don't know him by his musical signature. That's his name people. The guy is serious, I mean stone cold serious, I love the scene when he barges in with the shotgun and blasts the guy. The best part of this scene is when he teases the girl as he walks to the kitchen. True psycho path indeed, Shia LaBeouf has to use this guy again. 


This brings me to the man himself Kid Cudi better known as Scott Mescudi. I was just bumpin his CD last night, which one, all of them. I was hoping he'd do a short film with Shia LaBeouf while on tour, but this is great. I am impressed by his but now surprised by his maniac mannerisms. All his tour videos and just all his videos in general always have those key Scott Mescudi facial expressions. I love how he made them take the gum, spoke with his eyes, that's talent. I would have taken that gum too. Tell me my boy didn't keep it real though? The Molotov cocktail was the icing on the cake, when I see one of those I am assured that this person really want's that person dead and want's to send a message with it. Well this message wasn't directed towards anyone except us the viewer, if you're like me you see the true 'maniac" in the scene. To top it off he was concerned about a quota that would make or break his insane sanity. It did. Watch the film.

What do you think about Maniac?


Shia also filmed the visual for the track Marijuana, which was filmed at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Amazing visuals. Check it out Marijuana Video





0 comments:

Post a Comment