Nov 17, 2011

Tyler The Creator Names New Album Wolf *Hippie Music*



Tyler, The Creator has had tremendous success as a solo artist and alongside his crew Odd Future. Goblin sold thousands of units with almost no promotion. None was needed because Odd Future took the world by storm. Coming off a World Tour, U.S. Tour and recently spending a weekend with OF in Brazil, Tyler settles down back home in Los Angeles, and prepares to release his forthcoming album Wolf. It was officially announced earlier this week. If your expecting Wolf to be the same horror-filled, bitch slap as Goblin, then you will be dissapointed.

Earlier today Tyler Tweeted This along with a link to this.


                                          

Here is what Tyler had to say about his new music in an interview with SPIN. 


“Talking about rape and cutting bodies up, it just doesn’t interest me anymore… What interests me is making weird hippie music for people to get high to. With Wolf, I’ll brag a little more, talk about money and buying shit. But not like any other rapper, I’ll be a smart-ass about it. Now it’s just girls throwing themselves at me and shit, but I got a girl back home. People who want the first album again, I can’t do that. I was 18, broke as fuck. On my third album, I have money and I’m hanging out with my idols. I can’t rap about the same shit.”


Wolf will be released sometime in May 2012. Until then, OFWGKTA. #nextinshow
TYLER performs with FRANK OCEAN at EL REY show NOV. 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment