Aug 18, 2011

Crazy Action in "Immortals" Check the trailer out here



This Movie looks crazyyyyy... let's hope I'm right. I loved 300 but a few movies after that about the Greeks kinda well... Let's just say I didn't like them. Thor was a horrible and boring movie if you ask me, there was nothing bad ass about Thor at all. Next, let's take a look at Clash of the Titans which sucked so bad they shouldn't have released the DVD. Ok, maybe a little to harsh but it sucked, to think all the powers and strength they had and I didn't see much. Oh wait, a monster came out of the water, meh. Let's step this up people.

First off, I love Mickey Rourke as an actor. He is a bad ass in his own right on and off the screen, it's his whole demeanor. Kind of reminds me of "Dog" the bounty hunter if he wasn't pepper-spraying people from 20ft away in Hawaii. Ladies can get their movie-on too because Kellen Lutz, yes Twilight's own is going to be whipping ass in this flick too. And if you are wondering how these guy's will manage with the living dead oh I mean the Immortals have no fear, Stephen Dorff the guy who tried killing Blade will be there to show em the ropes.

Others such as Freida Pinto the most beautiful woman alive from Slumdog Millionaire and this seasons Rise of the Planet of the Apes will keep me interested regardless of action. The main stars also consist of Henry Cavill of Red Riding Hood and Luke Evans of.... wait for itttt.... Clash of the Titans... Ooooo

Tarsem Singh is still fresh to doing his own thing behind the lens and the writers new at their own thing also on the big screen. I wish them the best of luck. 




Video from Trailer Addict

0 comments:

Post a Comment