Aug 19, 2011

Lights. Camera. Accessories. Hollywood here you come...


Here ye Here ye To every lady, I have found something that may interest you.

OK, so Michael Vick, yes the best QB in the NFL, his wife has an online store. Kijafa Frink is his fiance, she has two girls with Mike Vick and has recently started this entrepreneurship with Blair Sandlain. Both are experts in what they do, Kijafa with her marketing expertise and Blair with her vast knowledge and expertise in the fashion world. Their mission, to offer flirty, innovative and fun accessories that seem to be non-existent. One would easily assume, two fashion divas, trend setters with high class taste, wow this is going to be pricey. Ehhhttt(FamilyFeudBuzzerNoise) I've done my searching and as promised and advertised on their site and marketing campaigns these accessories are IN, NEW and by all means AFFORDABLE.

Just being around models, musicians and film people a lot I see a lot of the same accessories ex. the black leather strap with studs, or the average stud or pearl earring, so I understand the concept and reason. I have searched the site and they do have extraordinary items such as the "4 Fingers of a skull and flowers ring". I expect this brand to sell and to sell hard. Mike Vick is winning.





0 comments:

Post a Comment