Feb 21, 2012

Movie 'ZULU' SIgns On Orlando Bloom and Djimon Hounsou


The film ZULU takes place in Cape Town, South Africa. Both actors play police officers assigned to find the killers of an 18 year old girl. Thing is the girl is the daughter of a member of the championship rugby team there the Sprikboks. In the midst of doing so there are clues that lead to the past, as in the past of Africa. Apartheid ring a bell? My guess is this, Orlando Bloom recently saw Safe House and thought hey I'm hot why don't I change my role up and play a detective too. Ryan Reynolds to me has rewritten his resume with Safe House, keep him out of those silly movies please. Last but not least Djimon hasn't done much in a short period of time but it's guaranteed any movie in Africa or about Africans will get this guy some candid frame time. Hey, best of luck to the crew and cast.

@uwantleroyslife
[via MovieWeb]

1 comments:

I am intrigued by the premise and the setting - I'll see it

Post a Comment